December 1, 2007

Talking about movies

This Saturday in Barrielaoshi 's class is very funny, because the topic I am interested in it .
We talked about the movies we have seen and discussed the movie 's genres.

Yesterday I have review the homework about " seeing a movie" . I turned on the TV to the movie channel but not very interested to me because the movies are too old and boring for me. So I decided to check my DVD collection and founded my favorite stuff. For a while , I still can't find the movie which I love one and I went to the website " IMDB" which is Internation Movie DataBase.
And than suffering on the internet for long while , I found a lot of Movies which I like very much.
Fist I decided to save to my movie folder and check every one .

I would like to watch the drama and action and romance movies, sometimes I want to see the horror movies but I can't see it alone . Because I am so scare and can't not sleep after I saw the thriller movies.

By the way, I didn't mention that I seldom to watch movies to the movie theater and decide to see it at home with my husband.

So this weekend my homework is to see the movies and take a rest at home.
I recommend the movie : Awakening(1990) , Ugly Betty( 2007)- TV series , Desperate Housewives Season 3~ 4 (TV series), and Crying FreeMan.

No comments: